Since the summer, I've been knitting off and on for Christmas gifts. Here they are. Actually, the first photo is cheating, because I made these last year for a friend, but I made them in exactly the same pattern and color this year too (but didn't take a picture).
Long "One-Row Scarf" for a grand-daughter (pattern courtesy of Pat and the Yarn Harlot). I have finished it but don't have a photo of the completed piece.
Earwarmer hat for a grandson.
Socks with a bit of Fair Isle for a son.
A swap party gift.
This is the Dudester scarf, for my Dude.
I used some of the cashmere yarn that I unraveled from a sweater to make this scarf for a friend.
Baby Surprise for a grand-daughter.
And lots of tiny socks to put into Christmas cards. 
I've started a couple of things for myself now - a pair of ruffled wristies using sock yarn, and a scarf of wonderful Noro colors.
Long "One-Row Scarf" for a grand-daughter (pattern courtesy of Pat and the Yarn Harlot). I have finished it but don't have a photo of the completed piece.
Earwarmer hat for a grandson.
Socks with a bit of Fair Isle for a son.
A swap party gift.
This is the Dudester scarf, for my Dude.
I used some of the cashmere yarn that I unraveled from a sweater to make this scarf for a friend.
Baby Surprise for a grand-daughter.
And lots of tiny socks to put into Christmas cards. 
I've started a couple of things for myself now - a pair of ruffled wristies using sock yarn, and a scarf of wonderful Noro colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment