
I also did something I've never done before - I threw away (literally, right into the garbage can) the turquoise shrug I had almost finished. I just didn't like the yarn, didn't like the fit, decided I'd never wear it, didn't even want to give it away. So it's gone, gone, gone!
Hubster still can't believe I did that. I have a couple balls left - maybe I'll donate them or give them away - someone else might like this yarn.
I am a sucker for colorful yarn - I just bought only one ball of this last weekend. I may never knit with it - just add it to my collection of multicolored yarns. On the other hand, I'd love to see what a scarf made from this would look like. Maybe one row of Sitar, alternating with a row of a single color - dark blue might be good with it. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment