Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Eyes Have It

I don't have much time to post this week. Today was the day Hubster had Lazik surgery on his eyes, amazingly it took only about half an hour (I barely had time to read an article in People in the waiting room). Tomorrow we have to go back to Wethersfield for the doctor to check his work. Hubster is sleeping right now, hopefully for the rest of the day to help heal the surgery. He has an eyedrop and medication regime for the next week.

And my eyes are a little black and blue today, as I banged my nose with a heavy wooden shelf while packing the car after the Brimfield flea market. My show partner did very well, but I did about as poorly as possible. I probably won't be doing another Brimfield show - not much fun to spend two days alternately freezing and baking, and then not even break even.

No comments: