including all three of them. Love the little ballet poses!
My camera had to be sent away for repairs - it's under warranty so I might get it fixed for free. I have pictures to take for Ravelry of new stash and new projects, so I'm hopeful I'll get it back next week - Canon Service promised to be quick - 7 day turnaround. I've started a turquoise cotton shrug, and bought some marvelous Debbie Bliss alpaca/silk for the Sunrise Circle Cardigan (almost 1/2 price at Webs!).
Another issue here at home is that our automatic garage door opener isn't working - in fact, most of the the whole condo's garage doors have the same problem. The serviceman worked on it for a while and concluded that something with a very strong frequency signal in the neighborhood is interfering with the signal from the remote. He tried to install several different frequencies in the door equipment but nothing worked. Hubster has contacted the electric company and the phone company and walked around to neighboring houses to ask if they had anything new which might be the cause of our problem, but nothing was discovered. Not a major problem, but definitely a nuisance.



1 comment:
She is a cutie and looks very happy with her sundress.
Post a Comment