Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Back to the Knitting

This is the progress I've made so far on the Vitamin D cardigan. It doesn't look much like anything, does it. I left the cuffs of the sleeves loose so I can adjust the length if I run out of yarn on the body (or maybe just leave them at 3/4 length). I thought the instructions made the underarms and sleeves too tight, so I added more increases than the pattern called for. I really like this yarn and the color (which is actually a little darker than this photo). The yarn is a Queensland superwash wool. This is my latest purchase. I saw this in our LYS Woolworks a couple of months ago, and took advantage of their Super Bowl Sunday sale to buy it at 25% off. It's a wool singles in wonderful colors, and I'm thinking Entrelac scarf.

No comments: