This cute little cowl was made from some amazing yarn I bought as a souvenir in Norway two summers ago. It formed a sort of traveling plaid as I knit along - it was fun to see the colors switch from side to side and mix in the middle. This will go perfectly with my blue down jacket next winter.Thursday, May 31, 2012
The Latest Little Thing
This cute little cowl was made from some amazing yarn I bought as a souvenir in Norway two summers ago. It formed a sort of traveling plaid as I knit along - it was fun to see the colors switch from side to side and mix in the middle. This will go perfectly with my blue down jacket next winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks so cool. I'm trying to figure out its construction from the picture...
Post a Comment