I traveled to Indianapolis last weekend for a few days to visit with middle son and his family. I usually bring a vintage game with me, and this year's game was Clue. Grandson always liked to be Colonel Mustard. We actually played one game where everybody guessed wrong.

Another highlight of the weekend was a visit to the Indiana State Museum for the Titanic exhibit. Here we are at the bottom of the "grand staircase" holding our boarding passes (of actual passengers). My character was Rosalie Straus, whose husband owned Macy's in New York. Unfortunately, I died.

Can't go anywhere without a knitting project, and so I took along the makings for a scarf for the Red Scarf Project, for the Orphans Foundation of America. They collect red (or near-red, or having some red ) scarves which they give as a show of support to college students who are foster children. It has to be in the mail by the 15th, so I have to finish it this week for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment