I'm traveling in Europe these past two weeks (and one more to go). Before I left home, I had a brainstorm and printed out all the blogs I wrote about my trip last year - the river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. It was a wonderful way to capture all the comments I made about the pictures I took. So traveling around Scandinavia I decided to do the same thing about this trip. So many wonderful places we have visited in Norway, Denmark and Sweden (and soon to visit Finland). So I will document the trip in my blog, probably beginning in June when I have things sorted out and the photos printed. So if anybody is still checking this out (which I doubt), stay tuned for Scandinavia.
And I have bought yarn here - two ball of variegated blue\green sock yarn in Norway, and two kits for knitting little Danish houses in Odense. And I brought my knitting along, and have done a lot of work on a tank top made from the Flat Feet fabric, which is really fun to do. I can't post pictures of this now, but maybe later.
Some other people need to use this computer now - we are limited here at the place we are staying and many people besides me need to check email. So I'll sign off for now and get back to the blog in June (or maybe earlier).
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad I still had Knits Now and Then on Bloglines so I knew you had posted again!
It sounds like a wonderful trip and I'm looking forward to 'traveling' in Scandinavia with you.
As you say, blogging about your trip is a great way to keep the memories. That is a big reason why I blog. I may not get a lot of blog traffic, but it is fun to look back once in while (I've been at it nearly 6 years) and remember what was going on at such and such a time.
Post a Comment