My whatever thoughts, usually about knitting, posted now and then, occasionally, or sometimes.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Goodbye
It's time to put an end to things when they become a duty instead of a pleasure. Of course you can't do that to most things in life (laundry comes to mind), but I am putting an end to this blog. Hasta la bye-bye to those few who have actually viewed it.
Sherill, I am sorry you are hanging up the blog. I enjoy reading about your knitting and travels. But I know you will keep on with the inspiring knitting!
3 comments:
Sherill, I am sorry you are hanging up the blog. I enjoy reading about your knitting and travels. But I know you will keep on with the inspiring knitting!
Sherill, I'm going to miss reading your posts. I feels like I am visiting some of the places with you.
I'll see you at the knitting guild. :)
awwww.... too bad. I totally understand though. My website has not been updated since 2004.
Post a Comment