Thursday, August 25, 2011

Woodstock Fair - Labor Day Weekend

The Woodstock Fair is coming up next weekend. I plan to enter these four things in the Craft division.

Last year, I got two blue ribbons, a red ribbon and Best in Show. I'm hoping for at least a couple more blue ribbons. The judges can be quite picky (which is actually a good thing). Friday is my day to go to the Fair, and Hubster and I will be making milkshakes for the Lions Club booth on Friday evening.


Timing is tight this year - the only time to pick up craft items is Monday evening, and we are leaving for Greece the following day, so I have to be sure to remember to get them! Monday is packing day for sure, with a bit of paranoia thrown in. My packing list gets longer with every trip I take.

2 comments:

yardsailor said...

Good luck at Woodstock, I won a blue ribbon there years ago for crossstitch piece. Love you entries, especially the top shawl. I always hated that standing in line on Monday nite waiting to get my entries back. Hope "Irene" does not put a crimp in your plans, enjoy your trip.

Kristen said...

Good luck with your entries! I know with your beautiful work you are sure to garner more ribbons.
I've never been to the Woodstock Fair. If my daughter isn't working that Friday night I would love to go with her and stop by for a milkshake! (My husband will be off camping.)