I'm halfway through this book, and reading slower and slower because I don't want it to end. It combines two of my favorite things, England and knitting. The author, Gil McNeil, has such a down-to-earth funny way of writing, with those unique turns of phrase that you only hear in England. The plot is simple - single mother of two young boys inherits yarn shop in small coastal British town and becomes a part of the community, with some bits about movie star glamour thrown in. I'm loving it.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Loving This Book!
I'm halfway through this book, and reading slower and slower because I don't want it to end. It combines two of my favorite things, England and knitting. The author, Gil McNeil, has such a down-to-earth funny way of writing, with those unique turns of phrase that you only hear in England. The plot is simple - single mother of two young boys inherits yarn shop in small coastal British town and becomes a part of the community, with some bits about movie star glamour thrown in. I'm loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment