
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Cruise Knitting
Hubster and I are back from our two-week European river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest, and selected pictures will be posted in the next few weeks. I was on the lookout for yarn to buy as souvenirs, and managed to spot only one yarn store - it was actually a guilt shop but she also had a shelf of yarn. I bought two balls of Kaffe Fassett colorway sock yarn, which I could have gotten anywhere locally but this is my souvenir from Germany.
I also knitted a few feet on what has become my standard travel knitting, lace weight yarn for a feather-and-fan scarf. I haven't finished this yet, but it will go to Indiana with me in November. This photo is actually last years scarf - the current one is rose red, but I didn't take a photo before I tucked it away in my suitcase for the next trip.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment