The Pearl Buck Jacket was actually "completed" last month, but I wasn't happy with the way the front edges curled in. A few people at the Guild meeting suggested I sew ribbon down the front, which I did. I had some lovely floral ribbon in my stash and sewed it down each edge, and also across the back of the neck. It still tends to curl under, but less obviously, and I like the way the ribbon looks.I finished the Radiate sweater, and also finished the blue Clover
yarn - just had a small ball left. I like this linen blend yarn a lot, and this is the third garment I've knitted from it. This is a nice summer sweater to wear with a tank top underneath. I'll be wearing it tonight at the Courthouse Restaurant for my weekly "date" with Hubster.I started a pair of socks for myself using the Fancy Feet fabric,
which you unravel as you knit along. This is a fun project.
which you unravel as you knit along. This is a fun project. And by the way, I got thumbs up on the socks I knitted for S1 - he emailed me that they fit just fine and he'll wear them a lot. Just what you like to hear! 

And now I have to decide just what yarn/books/etc. to bring to the Knitting Guild yarn swap next week. I just sent out the newsletter, which is always a big project every 2 months, so I had some time this morning to work on Ravelry updates and this blog entry.
No comments:
Post a Comment