Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Some Catch-up Stuff






A quick update blog today. The Toddy socks are finished and will be mailed out shortly. I brought them to the Guild meeting Thursday for "show and tell".





And this is as far as I've gotten on the Radiate sweater. It's certainly well named as the pattern radiates out from the top-down cast-on. I really like this linen yarn. I had to adjust the gauge as it is a finer yarn than the pattern calls for, so I'm making the larger size with more stitches on the needle, and hoping it fits.




And speaking of the Guild meeting, here's a few of us waiting in the parking lot because the maintenance man for some reason didn't leave the door unlocked. So it was a shortened meeting but we still had a lot of fun. And two new members too!


And this is my new polo shirt with the Guild logo. I wore it yesterday and it fits well and feels well, and I love wearing it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can attest to the beauty of the 'manly socks'.
Things wouldn't be the same if we got through one year without being locked out of the Briggs Building. It's kind of a guild tradition. ;-)