These are my favorite pictures from the next day of our trip. This is Heidelberg, a beautiful city which was largely undamaged during WW2, fortunately. The large castle on the hill is in ruins, although the part you can see above the town has been restored. They’re still working on it – see scaffolding on the left.
A girlfriend and I went to the New York city 26th Street flea market last week. Most stuff was expensive, but it was fun to go in on the train and walk around the city a bit. I did score a bagfull of Victorian-era baby clothes, including hard-to-find boys garments. This is one of them (I haven’t ironed it yet). The bottom looks like a skirt in my photo, but is really short pants.
I've been going to Curves workout centers for over three years now, and have finally convinced D1 Laura to join up. I bought this tee-shirt for her, which I love. Gee, maybe I should get one for myself! Curves is a great half-hour workout – I’m a big fan. You go around the machines quickly, they work every muscle in your body, and it’s not boring. There’s also usually someone to talk to if you want to, so it can be social too. They’re open all day – you can drop in anytime that’s convenient.


No comments:
Post a Comment